Thursday 3 July 2008

Trip Preparations

Well another little job has been accomplished this morning. I realised a couple of weeks ago that my credit card would expire right in the middle of my trip.

Shock!!

Horror !!



Imagine doing an overseas trip without the plastic money !!

This morning I went to the bank, and it is in the process of being sorted. Apparently, they can’t just renew it, reissue it, change the date, or something simple like that. They have to change the expiry date. And in that process, I have to be without my friendly little card for 5 – 7 days. Damn !!

However, it will be fine when I go and I will be able to use it on my trip,




Madeleine
Thursday, 3 July 2008

6 comments:

Kahless said...

Do you have chip and pin in Oz?

Rosymosie said...

We have fish and chips :-)

I don't know what you mean, so no, I don't think we do. Unless we call it something different.

KazzaB said...

Thank goodness for that Rosymosie! Imagine being without money over there and surrounded by lots of Mini shows!! Disaster!! LOL

Rosymosie said...

OMG Kazza. I hadn't thought of that one. Almost had a heart attack at the thought. Damn. So glad I gotted it doned.

Kahless said...

We dont sign receipts anymore for our credit cards. We put the card (which is chipped) in a terminal and just punch in 4 digits (your pin)
Yours will be ok; just old fashoned!

I was teasing you earlier about the 4th July btw. Sorry bout that; I do know you are canadian.

Rosymosie said...

Don't worry about the teasing, Kahless. I'm fine with it. Okay, so I have an old fashioned credit card LOL. We are a bit backward here in Aussieland sometimes. We still have to sign receipts for our cards.