Saturday 24 May 2008

Walking Again

Rainy weather here in Perth today. I manage to duck out between showers to take the little Ally Dawg for a quick walk. One of the good things about rain in Perth is that it tends to come in short, sharp showers. I wore my nice warm jacket, and off we went. I did tell her it might be a short walk, but somehow I don’t think she listened to me.

Another lovely sunset. I do love dark clouds with the sun behind them.




You also never know what you will see on these short walks. Which is why I usually take my camera. Today, in the middle of the park, I spotted this.



I’m sure the postie didn’t put this junk mail in this mail box. Tickled my sense of the ridiculous. Why not just put your junk mail in the bin??

Madeleine

Saturday, 24 May 2008

4 comments:

Kahless said...

I hope after you took the photo you took the junk mail and put it in the paper recycle bin!

:-)

Rosymosie said...

I didn't Kahless !! Didn't even occur to me :-). I will have to go back and see if it is still there.

Spilling Ink said...

Fabulous sky shots!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Lynn. I like taking pics of clouds and stuff.

One of these days I will remember my login details and not be anonymous as work :-)

Madeleine