Wednesday 14 January 2009

For KazzaB

I keep hearing from KazzaB how much she likes foggy photos so this morning I went out, in the fog, and got some photos for her. Enjoy, Kazza. Let your imagination run wild !!! You could write me a story about the foggy photos.

14 01_Misc Oxford_0006

I took a second one without the man, but felt this one would really spark your imagination!!

The river looks particulary spooky. I reckon, Kazza, there's a body down there somewhere!!

 14 01_Misc Oxford_0011

Botley Road

14 01_Misc Oxford_0013

And more of the river

Fog from Botley Road

Hope you enjoyed these.

Madeleine

Wednesday, 14 January 2009

5 comments:

KazzaB said...

Thanks for the giggle Madeleine!! I definitely think I could make a story out of those photos!! LOL

What's the man running from??? Is there something after him in the fog??? It's howling is sending shivers down his spine as he runs for his life!! He runs without thinking of his direction and runs straight towards a creek, right where they want him to run. He tries to draw breath but the fog is too dense and it seems to be consuming him!! And he trips, gasping as whatever is behind him finally catchs up!! "Hey mate, the road is back that way and by the way, you left your wallet behind. I've been trying to catch you for ages"!! And as he turns around two mad eyes look back at him and he realises that fog distorts reality.......in a very big way, as the river slowly closes over his head.
The End!!

Rosymosie said...

Thanks in return for the giggle Kazza LOL. Go for it girl, I will be interested to see what anyone comes up with. Blog horror stories, I like the concept.

Kahless said...

Reminds me of the phamtom raspberry blower of old London town.

Rosymosie said...

Okay, Kahless, tell us a bit more about the phantom raspberry blower of old London town???

Kahless said...

Go here