Monday 26 January 2009

Leaving Singapore

Well this is the last day of my big adventure. Tomorrow at the crack of dawn I get out of bed, packed and to the airport to head back to Perth. Today I saw in the Chinese New Year, with a Dragon Dance which was really great.  Then this afternoon, I took a tour of the zoo. Both of which I will write about when I get home. I got some great photos of the Dragon and I think some great zoo photos. Other than having a nana nap between the Dragon and the Zoo, not much happened today. I've talked to some great people from all different places in the world.

So if anyone wants to come and visit me, I will be at home from Wednesday and ready for visitors I suspect. Just give me a ring to make sure I'm not having a nana nap.

So my next post will be from hot Perth.

Madeleine

Monday, 26 January 2009

10 comments:

Kahless said...

Happy Chinese New Year.

Anonymous said...

Amazing to think that you'll be back in sweltering Perth in no time at all. It's just been so grey here - so very, very grey!

Unknown said...

The 'real' perth is -23c. Colder than all get out because of Yukon having high pressure.

It's scarfs, hats, sweaters and parkas. Even the polar bears are bundling up.

Anonymous said...

OMG! Maddi's comming home!!!!

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!

I will be round to bother you in a matter of hours my mad mini friend. Oh how you have been missed!

Nx

Anonymous said...

You've been well missed 'mad mini friend'! All the very best.

Anonymous said...

Welcome home Gez! I think you were busier in Singapore than anywhere else - buy the sounds of that.

You were away for 4 months? Really? That was the shortest 4 months that there ever was!

If you feel a bit tired - i think its to be expected. Might not hit you for alittle bit but if it does - IF it does, just rest ok?

Hope you enjoy being home and your furry family all around you again.

Cheers...

Kahless said...

Get back to work!

hehehee!

Anonymous said...

That last comment is delightfully cruel - it's as if she couldn't kahless about you (but she luvs ya really - and not in the Blogstream sense either... chuck bucket, yuk!).

Kahless said...

I thought so too Colin!

Rosymosie said...

Hey guys, Happy Chinese Year of the Ox to everyone. These are the oxes: 1913 - 1925 - 1937 - 1949 - 1961 - 1973 - 1985 - 1997 - 2009

Colin, it's not actually too bad here today. I'm still wearing shorts and a tshirt and bare feet LOL. It's a bit gray here as well and I reckon we might be getting some rain.

Hey Ross, I didn't know you were in Scotland !!

Well I haven't seen you yet Nadz, but we did have a lovely chat last night. Good to hear from you again.

Yup. Back home, Roses. I feel like I've been busy the whole time I've been away. And yes, the time did go quickly. Particularly the last month.

Back to work on Monday, Kahless you heartless woman you. I'm still on hols and you've got to go to work hehehehe.