Wednesday 13 August 2008

End of a nice day

Well, that just finished off a rather pleasant day. Wednesday I finish work at lunch time. Which in itself, tends to make it a rather pleasant day. I also like having one of my short day in the middle of the week.

I came home, had some lunch and went out again. Amongst my travels I went to the shops and while I was there, got a phone call from friends who had been shopping, saying they had bought some clothes and did I want them to come and do some modelling. I said yes, of course I would. While I was shopping, I bought some nice afternoon tea for us.

My friends arrived, and showed off their new purchases. Very nice they were too. Some slightly different styles for one, which is always great to see. We had some afternoon tea, and some chit chat and then they left.

Sitting here, checking out luggage limitations, what prescription drugs you can carry to what countries and I thought: "Damn, I didn't check my phone messages". There were 2.

One was from the house sitters to say that someone would be ringing me about staying in my house and looking after my fur kids while I'm away !! Yes !! Another plan starting to come together.

The other was from a shop I buy many of my clothes from. They have found my new black jeans in my size !!!

On top of all that I got to watch a bit of the gymnastics and some of the men's synchronised diving. Some of those guys have the greatest bods !!

Nice ending to a nice day.

Madeleine

Wednesday, 13 August 2008.

4 comments:

KazzaB said...

Sounds like a really good day Rosymosie. And I'm glad your plans are coming together, means less worry if you can sort out the fur kids and who'll be looking after them. Hope they're nice people.

Rosymosie said...

I won't let anyone who is not "nice" people mind my fur kids, Kazza. Watch this space and I will keep you informed as news breaks !!

KazzaB said...

LOL, I will Rosymosie. Hope it is someone who absolutely looooooves animals.

Kahless said...

Cant Kazza move in and babysit?

Would both your dogs get on?

And chookie?