Tuesday 12 August 2008

Shopping Trolley

 

We often get shopping trolley's on the footpath outside our building at work. This morning I went out for a little wander and there were 2 of them. One of them had an interesting collection inside. there was a bag of rubbish, some clothing (I joked that it was someone's jocks), and a meat pie, still in it's wrapping. I have no idea how long they had been there, but I'm sure they weren't there yesterday.

I went inside and we had a few jokes about the jocks (male underpants to those not in the know). A few hours later I went outside again. The two shopping trolley's were still there. The bag of rubbish was still there. The jocks were still there. The meat pie was missing !!

I hope someone had a nice lunch.

Madeleine

Tuesday 12 August 2008

2 comments:

Kahless said...

I hope the pie hadnt bean wrapped up in the jocks.

Rosymosie said...

LOL. No it was still in its nice plastic wrapper. I wonder who had it for lunch. Maybe the person who left it there came back for it.