Wednesday 6 August 2008

My best friend

I'm going to miss her while I'm away. Here's some shots of my little girl.

Today 009

This is Ally on the chair in the cat's basket. I'm not quite sure why, maybe she thought it was something special because the Sunny cat's been curled up in there since I put it back.

Today 010

 

The next one was taken tonight. I was eating my dinner. Ally knows she's not allowed to sit and drool at me when I eating, nor is she supposed to beg. So here she is, across the room from me, just watching. This time from her own bed.

Today 012

Get a load of the look of longing in her eyes.

 

Madeleine

Wednesday, 6 August 2008

5 comments:

Kahless said...

Ally looks so adorable; I could give her a cuddle!

KazzaB said...

She really looks like she is either trying to hypnotise you or talk you into giving her something in the last photo. She's a gorgeous girl.

Rosymosie said...

I really wish I could bring her with me, but.......

She is definitely trying to convince me that she's a poor deprived little girl, but it didn't work. She didn't even get my leftovers - there was too much onion in it.

Anonymous said...

Ohh! She's lovely.

Rosymosie said...

She is lovely, Roses. Thanks for noticing.