Monday 10 December 2012

2 Work Days Left



Second to last day of work today. Spent the weekend packing stuff and seeing how much things weighed, deciding what to take and what not to take. I will be in two different climates. Dubai will be quite warm as will Perth when I leave; London will be cold. So I need two sets of clothes. The summer clothes don’t take up much room, but a coat takes mega space.

Got it all done. Borrowed scales and weighed it all and I’m well under the limit. Only problem is, it’s in two cases and someone said that they weren’t sure if my baggage allowance was for two cases or only one. So will have to ring someone this morning to find out for sure.

Got up for work this morning and started hunting for my sandals. After looking for a while, I thought “You didn’t pack them, did you Madeleine?”. Hunted a bit longer. Then looked at my cases. Which one would I have put them in? I reckon the smaller one, that’s the one with my Dubai clothes. Up on the table with the suitcase, and lo and behold, there they were.

When I told them about it at work, I had to exaggerate it all a bit and tell them that I spent 20 minutes looking for them!!

Guess who’s a bit excited.

Madeleine

Monday, 10 December 2012

2 comments:

Veedub said...

I guess you found out about the suitcases?
It's getting close now!!

Rosymosie said...

I did find out about the suitcases and yes two small ones are fine. I'm pleased cause I find two small easier to manage than one big.

No more work days left. Home now. Work has finished. Fly out tomorrow evening.