Sunday 2 December 2012

2012 Trip Preparations


Well, I’ve got 10 days before I leave. The excitement is building and so is the anxiety about flying. It’s an interesting combination. Been thinking this morning about what else needs to be done
  • · Tickets are bought.
  • · Passport is up to date.
  • · Accommodation in Dubai (both directions) is organised.
  • · I’ve got some Arab cash and a cash passport to get cash in the UK.
  • · I’ve not started packing but my winter clothes are in a pile on the spare bed. Problem is that the weather has gone winter again, so some of them are having to be worn.
I want to do more organising, just to keep myself busy, but there’s not a lot to do. I need to make sure my hard drive is all backed up. My old computer is dying and I don’t want it to die while I’m away. I could to that today. I’m particularly worried about losing any photos, so might put them onto CD before I leave.

Done!! Got all my photos on two CDs and on an external hard drive. I think that should be enough. I’m not at all paranoid about losing photos, am I?

Not much more to do except to wait, and I’m not terribly patient at waiting.
Madeleine
2 December 2012

2 comments:

KazzaB said...

Just seeing if I can comment on here because I've forgotten my password. It is certainly up to countdown time for you - very exciting stuff!!

Karen

Rosymosie said...

You can leave comments, KazzaB. I suspect you did remember your password LOL