Saturday 7 June 2008

Hehehehe !!

I wasn’t going to go to Tae Kwon Do this morning. I was quietly enjoying my Saturday morning, still wearing my nightie and dressing gown, when from the corner of my eye, I spotted someone outside the front of my house. Got up to check who it was and it was my friend NA. She had driven half way across town to come to TKD with me. So up I got, dressed, shoes on, and off we went. Good session. Very tired.

I go to put on my shoes when we finished and realised that these were the shoes I’ve worn.


Now I don’t mind the fact that I wore my old shoes, but I think I have another pair exactly the same.

Madeleine

Saturday, 7 June 2008

8 comments:

KazzaB said...

I love it. I've heard of people wearing odd socks but I'm not sure about shoes. LOL At least they look the same colour!!

Rosymosie said...

I hadn't thought of that Kazza LOL. that would have been particularly funny. A red shoe and a brown shoe. hehehe!!

Kahless said...

I guess your other pair are the mirror image. lol!

Funny, I always look at what shoes people wear.

I once wore to work the trousers from one suit (black stripe) and the jacket from another (rown stripe.) It was winter so I was cold ut I had to do without my jacket all day as they just didnt go.

Rosymosie said...

Yup. The other pair are the mirror image LOL.

When did you realise they didn't go? That's funny. I wore a shirt to work one day inside out.

I imagine everyone has a similar story.

Kahless said...

I realised as soon as I got to work!

Rosymosie said...

Damn, Kahless you would have frozen your little buns in winter without a jacket.

Anonymous said...

Nice post!! I suggest to purchase a pair of same design new shoes.

Rosymosie said...

Alyrose, I already have a second pair exactly the same. LOL