Saturday 20 September 2008

Anxiety

Well, I'm not sure if I've done something totally stupid. I leave in 7 days. I was looking for my reservation for accommodation in Singapore, and would you believe it - I can't find it !!

I've searched my hard drive. The last email I had from them was to say that my reservation had been received, and they would send confirmation in the next couple of days. I never followed it up. Bugger !!

i've checked my credit card statements, and I can't find any payment from Summer Tavern. And there's a big race happening that weekend.

I've sent them an email to check my reservations - something I was planning on doing anyway - but now even more urgent. Bugger !!

I don't think I've ever planned a trip where so many things went pear shaped.

Madeleine

Saturday, 20 September 2008

6 comments:

KazzaB said...

I really feel for you because it certainly hasn't been a smooth path up to your holiday. I hope you hear from them and everything is okay. I'll keep everything crossed!!

Rosymosie said...

Sorted. Apparently the emails I had were my confirmations. I was looking for something more official. Relax time.

Kahless said...

I knew all will be good in the end!

Rosymosie said...

Part of me knew as well, but already had plan b organised. I know a number of young men who will be in Singapore that weekend...... I think I've been thinking about this for too long LOL

Anonymous said...

Rosymosie,
One thing is for sure, you will get to the UK.
And the other thing for sure is Singapore being the totalitarian state that it is you will be safer there than you would be in your own home.

Graffiti

Rosymosie said...

Hey Graffiti. I do know that I will get to the UK and I can't believe just how all the little things are bothering me. I think I've had too long to plan and think about things. Maybe I am the sort of person who should decide to go and go with little planning and time to think :-)