Wednesday 10 September 2008

Ongoing Saga

Well, there's been another little episode in my pre-trip planning.

I got a phone call yesterday, from the house sitting agency. She had someone who was interested in minding my house while I was away.

HUH?

I thought I already had one.

So I rang them back and discovered that James, the guy I thought was coming, had backed out. No reason was given. I didn't ask.

So tomorrow I get to meet Steve and see if he likes my house enough to live in it for 4 months.

We will see what happens tomorrow.

Madeleine

Wednesday, 10 September 2008

3 comments:

Kahless said...

Good luck!

Rosymosie said...

It's all gone to shit, and I leave in 2 weeks. I'm trying not to panic.

Kahless said...

"Dont Panic" as someone used to say to Captain Mainwaring.

Cant think whom, but its been a long day travelling.