Monday 22 September 2008

Packing

I've started putting things in suitcases. I've decided I'll have the small one for Singapore and the bigger one for the UK. So first things that go in are the requests from my DIS in Oxford.

KJB and my son are not married. They've been together for 12 years and don't see the point in changing something that is working well. Many years ago, we were working out our relationship, and technically she's not my daughter in law, cause they aren't married. So she's my daughter in sin -  my DIS. I guess this just shows the level of the humour in the family. And KJB has the same sense of humour. Poor girl !! Not only does she have to put up with my son, but his mother as well.

Anyway, back to packing. Before I even start with my stuff, I have:

  • 3 potato peelers
  • 2 tubes of special toothpaste
  • Christmas presents from KJB's mother
  • A cookbook for my son
  • 4 packs of fun sized Cherry Ripe
  • 4 double coated Tim Tams
  • 3 dark Tim Tams
  • 1 Tim Tam Crush Toffee Nut - not sure if KJB has tried them so thought I would throw in a pack cause I like them
  • KJB's birthday present from her mother (Birthday was in April).

Now, I think the clothes will all have to go into the smaller case. There's no room left !!

However, when I come back, I will have an empty suitcase !! Yah, right !!

BTW It was colder in Perth last night and today than in Oxford !!

Madeleine

Monday, 22 September 2008

4 comments:

Kahless said...

Dont forget to pack my pressie from Kazza (that is if you guys remember?)

Rosymosie said...

Well, there's another pair of jeans I will have to leave at home. Sigh!! Poor Madeleine !!! :-)

KazzaB said...

No way we could forget Kahless and that one doesn't even need packing!!

Kahless said...

Just checking you remembered Kazza, though I am not sure that Mads did!